GAS-FIRED OVEN CARMINE804700342
Do you dream of baking pizzas and breads full of the special aroma transmitted by a log fire? You don’t need large spaces to make your dream come true! Carmine is a practical, countertop, wood-burning oven. It’s made of stainless steel and refractory and features an original vault shape which, paired with its thick rock wool insulation, helps it reach the ideal temperature to bake bread and pizzas in a very short amount of time and using minimal quantities of firewood.
- Stainless steel oven with a thermometer
- The vault-shaped, stainless steel cooking chamber is ideal to quickly reach high temperatures using a small amount of firewood
- The oven floor is in very thick refractory which stores heat and progressively releases it to the food
- Stainless steel door with a cool-touch handle
- Smoke regulation damper
- Cleaning kit for stainless steel supplied
- Protective cover
- Flue casing
- 98 cm x 113 cm x 85 cm
- 135 kg
- Types de four
- Feu direct
- Dimensions intérieures du four
- 60 cm x 80 cm
- Types de cuisson possibles
- Zone de cuisson
- Gaz naturel, gaz GPL
- Nbre de pizzas
- Dimensions emballage
- 90 cm x 70 cm x 120 cm - 756000 cm3 - 155 kg
How can we help you?
We are at your complete disposal to reply to all your doubts or requests and to inform and advise you.
Looking for an authorised store? Find the “Palazzetti in Giardino” expert nearest to you by writing your postal code in the form below.