Stainless steel outdoor oven Armand 80804700270
The Armand 80 indirect heat outdoor oven is the perfect solution for beginner cooks. In fact, the cooking chamber and the combustion chamber are separate favouring greater temperature control and making it possible to cook at a distance from the fire. The oven still reaches high temperatures, up to 300°C in about 40 minutes with just 4 kg of firewood, while the two fans ensure uniform heat distribution for excellent cooking results.
- Indirect-heat oven with a separate combustion chamber featuring air adjustment that makes lighting the fire easier and favours more accurate temperature management
- Cooking chamber in AISI 304 stainless steel with a barrel vault, removable side panels and a refractory base
- Leavening chamber with a painted steel door
- 3 chromed steel racks
- Uniform cooking courtesy of two fans
- The oven and combustion chamber doors are in stainless steel with ceramic glass and cool-touch handles
- White brick-finish Easy Stone sides
- Interior lighting, minute minder and thermometer to monitor the cooking process
- Smoke regulation damper
- Large, easily-removable ash pan to collect and throw away the products of combustion
- Sturdy wheels and pull-out handles make it easy to move the oven around
- The flue and stack are in stainless steel to resist the elements and guarantee long life
- AISI 304 stainless steel roof
- 96 cm x 190 cm x 118 cm
- 350 kg
- Types de four
- Feu indirect
- Dimensions intérieures du four
- 42 cm x 76 cm
- Types de cuisson possibles
- Zone de cuisson
- Dimensions emballage
- 80 cm x 200 cm x 120 cm - 1920000 cm3 - 370 kg
How can we help you?
We are at your complete disposal to reply to all your doubts or requests and to inform and advise you.
Looking for an authorised store? Find the “Palazzetti in Giardino” expert nearest to you by writing your postal code in the form below.