Stainless steel outdoor oven Andree 60804700200
The Andree 60 outdoor oven is designed for professional and amateur cooks and for all those convivial moments spent outside the house. It’s an indirect heat, wood-burning garden oven made from painted steel with a matt metallic finish. The painted metal sides are available in the following colours: ivory and red. Andree 60 can be easily moved around thanks to its sturdy wheels and concealed handles.
- The oven and combustion chamber doors are in painted cast iron with ceramic glass and cool-touch handles
- Indirect-heat oven with a separate combustion chamber featuring air adjustment that makes lighting the fire easier and favours more accurate temperature management
- Cooking chamber in AISI 304 stainless steel with a barrel vault, removable side panels and a refractory base
- Leavening chamber with a painted steel door
- 3 chromed steel racks
- Uniform cooking courtesy of two fans
- Multi-cooking: various foods can be cooked simultaneously without their flavours mingling
- Interior lighting, minute minder and thermometer to monitor the cooking process
- Large, easily-removable ash pan to collect and throw away the products of combustion
- Sturdy wheels and pull-out handles make it easy to move the oven around
- The flue and stack are in stainless steel to resist the elements and guarantee long life
- 96 cm x 190 cm x 101 cm
- 225 kg
- Types de four
- Feu indirect
- Dimensions intérieures du four
- 42 x 53
- Types de cuisson possibles
- Zone de cuisson
- Dimensions emballage
- 80 cm x 200 cm x 120 cm - 1920000 cm3 - 245 kg
How can we help you?
We are at your complete disposal to reply to all your doubts or requests and to inform and advise you.
Looking for an authorised store? Find the “Palazzetti in Giardino” expert nearest to you by writing your postal code in the form below.